Dr. Krithika Rajkumar
Dr. Krithika Rajkumar is a specialist in periodontics and implantology. She specializes in treatment of gum disease including cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance your smile, as well as dental implants that can replace single or multiple missing teeth.
Dr. Rajkumar earned her degree in Periodontics and certification in I.V sedation at the Indiana University School of Dentistry. Dr.Rajkumar holds Diplomate status with the Board of Periodontology.
When she’s not creating healthier smiles, Dr.Rajkumar is spending time with her family. Her husband, Senthil is an engineer and the couple have two children, Srishti and Siddhee.
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- International Team for Oral Implantology (ITI)
- Indianapolis District Dental Society
- Indiana Dental Association
- The American Association for Women Dentists
Awards and Honors
- Board Certified, American Board of Periodontology
- Certified in I.V. conscious sedation
- Volpe Research Competition- honorable mention 2015
- Delta Dental Research Award-2014